Recently, director Krish blasted Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut and accused her of ‘stealing credit’ for his work in the latest Bollywood historical biopic, Manikarnika. Since then, there have been several versions of the same story, with several people taking both the sides.
Meanwhile, star heroine Tamannaah responded to the Krish-Kangana controversy in her style. In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Tamannaah said that she knows Krish as they both belong to the same industry. The F2 actress also added that she knows Kangana as an actor and that “no one can touch her as an actor.”
Talking about the entire controversy, Tamannaah said, “It is an unfortunate situation. It happens with creative people. Creativity is not like maths that two plus two is four. Creative people will have a point of view. The film should be kept more important than other things like what Krish has said.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out