It’s no secret that Tamannaah and Shruti Haasan share a great equation, and the two have openly stated that they are close friends. In fact, every time they are in the same city, they make it a point to spend time with each other, and both the actresses support each other regularly on social media.
Explaining why she looks up to Shruti Haasan, in a recent interview, Tamannaah said, “Sometimes, when I am down, I call Shruti up and ask how are you so enthusiastic? Because it’s very difficult. I really look up to her for the way she handles her home – she takes care of her house, she is domesticated, and at the same time, she’s a hardworking individual. She keeps her connection with social media, with her fans. She makes that effort. She puts things in the most candid way possible and she always keeps that humour alive. She is someone I really look upto.”
Not surprisingly, Shruti was completely flattered when she read the interview, and the two took to Instagram to acknowledge their bonding and friendship once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?