Here’s star heroine Tamannaah acting all goofy as she is being clicked along with director Sekhar Kammula. The actress took to Instagram and shared these photographs and also penned a touching note. “Look whom did I just bump into. Sir – the man who kick started the “Happy Days” in my life,” she wrote.
Tamannaah also expressed her excitement on Sekhar Kammula’s Love Story’s release. “Super excited for his upcoming release “Love Story” with Chay Akkineni and Sai Pallavi,” Tamannaah wrote. It’s well known that Tamannaah got her big break in Tollywood with Sekhar Kammula’s 2007 campus drama, Happy Days.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours