Tamannaah is a busy bee these days. Her upcoming Tamil film titled Vinayagam Brothers is progressing at a brisk pace and for the first time, Tamannaah is pairing up with Ajith. The film’s shooting began few months ago in Hyderabad and recently, the film unit flew to Europe to can couple of songs on the lead pair. A romantic duet and another folk song were shot on the duo in this schedule. The film unit has returned from Europe and the next schedule will begin soon. Although she became quite popular in Tamil with Ayan (Veedokkade) and Paiyaa (Aawara), Tamannaah got busy with her Telugu film projects since mid 2011. Now, she’s all set to make a comeback in Tamil with a bang. Siva, who had directed films like Shankam, Daruvu, Siruthai, is directing this film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director