Star heroine Tamannaah recently dazzled in a special song in Sarileru Neekevvaru. She is currently acting in a sports drama with Gopichand and the Bollywood flick, Bole Chudiyan, with Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
In her 15-year-old career, Tamannaah has donned various characters. But in a latest interview, Tamannaah revealed that she has a dream role. She said that she would love to act in a dance based musical drama someday. Well, Tamannaah is one of the best dancers in the industry, and a dance movie featuring her will surely be something to watch out for.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam