Tamannaah is one of the most glamorous divas in South Indian film industry and she has been ruling the roost for quite sometime now in Telugu. However, the actress, who has made quite a name for herself as ‘Milky Beauty’, is on a mission these days and as per her plan, she has been losing all her curves.
Talking to a leading film magazine, she confessed that she has decided to lose weight and it’s already showing. Of late, her offscreen appearances, be it shop openings or any other events, Tamannaah has made it quite evident that she has indeed lost weight. “It’s been my resolution for 2014. I’ve started counting my calories and rigorously training in cross fit. I think I’ve achieved it,” she said in the interview.
Currently, Tamannaah is acting in Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu and she’ll soon join the sets of Baahubali. Meanwhile, buzz is that she has been approached for Kick 2 and another big project in Tamil.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup