Tamannaah is making the best of her new found love for social media. Recently, she joined Twitter and today, she made her official debut on Facebook. The actress surprised her fans with her pleasant responses to the questions posed to her and more importantly, her sense of humour caught many people off-guard.
The actress revealed that Lingusamy’s Paiyaa (Awara in Telugu) was her favourite film till date and that she absolutely loved the role she has played in that film. For the first time in her career, she’s teaming up with Mahesh Babu in Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu. The film’s shooting began in late November in Hyderabad, but Tamannaah is yet to join the sets. She revealed that she’ll start shooting for the film mostly from the end of December. Tamannaah will be seen in a complete mass role in this film.
Aagadu is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner. K V Guhan is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer next year.
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy