Tamannaah is making the best of her new found love for social media. Recently, she joined Twitter and today, she made her official debut on Facebook. The actress surprised her fans with her pleasant responses to the questions posed to her and more importantly, her sense of humour caught many people off-guard.
The actress revealed that Lingusamy’s Paiyaa (Awara in Telugu) was her favourite film till date and that she absolutely loved the role she has played in that film. For the first time in her career, she’s teaming up with Mahesh Babu in Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu. The film’s shooting began in late November in Hyderabad, but Tamannaah is yet to join the sets. She revealed that she’ll start shooting for the film mostly from the end of December. Tamannaah will be seen in a complete mass role in this film.
Aagadu is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner. K V Guhan is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer next year.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies