The team of Bahubali is leaving no stone unturned to keep the buzz about their movie alive. The movie has been in the making for almost 2 years and it is very important for the team to maintain that interest among the audience for such a long time. The team has been a great proponent of using social media to a great advantage, be it twitter and facebook. Now team Bahubali is also on Instagram, a popular photo sharing social network and milky beauty Tamannaah is at its helm. She has been posting candid pictures from the sets of Bahubali from the past few days. One may follow @baahubalimovie on Instagram to get timely and interesting updates from the making of Baahubali.
The movie has young rebel star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati pitted against each other in this period drama which also has Anushka and Tamannaah playing important characters. The movie will be made in 2 parts, the first of which is slated to be out in theaters on April 27th, 2015.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?