Of the various films that have made their way to the screens this festive season of Sankranti, one film that everyone is looking forward to is Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s F2, majorly because the prospect of seeing the veteran star in a comedy flick is always an exciting idea, considering we all know how much he can bring to the genre.
And it looks like Tamannaah who worked with Venky for the first time in F2 seems to have been inspired. Speaking to a leading English daily about the same, she shared that his child-like attitude on the film sets was a revelation for her.
She also shared that collaborating with him proved to be a learning experience for her because he brought out his experience into the work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby