Of the various films that have made their way to the screens this festive season of Sankranti, one film that everyone is looking forward to is Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s F2, majorly because the prospect of seeing the veteran star in a comedy flick is always an exciting idea, considering we all know how much he can bring to the genre.
And it looks like Tamannaah who worked with Venky for the first time in F2 seems to have been inspired. Speaking to a leading English daily about the same, she shared that his child-like attitude on the film sets was a revelation for her.
She also shared that collaborating with him proved to be a learning experience for her because he brought out his experience into the work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Excited Mahesh fans eagerly waiting for May 31st
- Here’s the first actor to resume dubbing amid lockdown
- Star hero keeps Sithara Entertainments in the waiting?
- Poll : With RRR, will NTR get star status in Bollywood?
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Sekhar Kammula has this dream post Coronavirus