Two of the heartthrobs from their respective fields are going to be seen together for a TV commercial. We are talking about Tamannnaah and sensational cricketer Virat Kohli, who are endorsing ‘Celkon’ Mobiles. Apparently, the company decided to shoot an ad with both of them. Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct this ad and the commercial will be shot in Mumbai on October 14. Meanwhile, Tamannaah is awaiting the release of her next Telugu film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu which is slated for release on October 18. She is also busy shooting for her upcoming Hindi film Himmatwala and she’ll shortly join the film unit of Vettai’s remake in Telugu. She’s paired up with Naga Chaitanya in this film and Kishore is directing this film. Apart from these two films, she has also been roped in for the Hindi remake of Tagore which has Akshay Kumar in lead role.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl