Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah, who is busy with four movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, will act in a short film that’s aimed at creating awareness on prime minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign. Titled ABC, the film’s teaser will be released on the auspicious festive day of Dasara.
“This cause is very close to my heart, and I am proud to be associated with it,” Tamannaah said on being part of the film. Along with Tamannaah, Sunny Pawar, the child actor who stole everyone’s hearts in the Oscar nominated Hollywood film Lion, will act in the short film.
Popular stars like Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachchan, Suniel Shetty and Kiran Bedi will make special appearances in ABC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed