If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Tamannaah will once again sizzle beside Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in the young actor’s second film. Veteran director Bheemnaneni Srinivasa Rao will be helming this Telugu remake of the 2012 Tamil hit ‘Sundarapandian’.
Earlier, Tamannaah teamed up with Sai Srinivas for a super hit item song in his debut film, ‘Alludu Seenu’. Currently, the film’s pre-production is in the final stages and the director is working on the script to adapt it to the Telugu nativity.
The film may go on floors in April. Besides this film, Tamannaah will be seen in ‘Baahubali’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Bengal Tiger’.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser