If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Tamannaah will once again sizzle beside Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in the young actor’s second film. Veteran director Bheemnaneni Srinivasa Rao will be helming this Telugu remake of the 2012 Tamil hit ‘Sundarapandian’.
Earlier, Tamannaah teamed up with Sai Srinivas for a super hit item song in his debut film, ‘Alludu Seenu’. Currently, the film’s pre-production is in the final stages and the director is working on the script to adapt it to the Telugu nativity.
The film may go on floors in April. Besides this film, Tamannaah will be seen in ‘Baahubali’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Bengal Tiger’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to join his next from this date
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date