Tamannaah had pinned a lot of hopes on Himmatwala, which was supposed to be her big ticket entry into Bollywood; however, the film turned out to be a disaster both critically and commercially. Soon after that film’s release, the actress got busy promoting her recent film Tadakha and she’ll soon be shooting for her upcoming Tamil film in which she’s paired up with Ajith. The latest buzz in Bollywood is that Sajid Khan, who had directed Himmatwala, is keen on roping in Tamannaah for his next film. Saif Ali Khan is going to play the lead role and if Tamannaah signs the film, she’ll have to share the screen space with Eesha Gupta and Sonal Chauhan. More details about this film are awaited. On the other hand, Tamannaah will also be seen in an untitled film opposite Akshay Kumar and another Telugu film which will mark the foray of Bellamkonda Sreenivas, the son of producer Bellamkonda Suresh, in Telugu film industry as a hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city
- Star hero worried about his unemployment
- Cute video: Salman gets playful at nephew’s birthday
- Oscar winner hails Amitabh’s stunning 14 min single take act