Tamannaah, who has been shooting in Greece for nearly 20 days, is expected to come back to Hyderabad shortly. The actress had gone to Athens in mid May to join a major schedule of her upcoming film That Is Mahalakshmi, a remake of Queen.
Directed by Prasanth Varma, the film is nearing completion and in the past couple of months, the team shot extensively in Mysore and Greece. Apart from Tamannaah, Kajal Aggarwal too flew to the same location in Europe to film the Tamil version.
Meanwhile, Tamannaah is expected to start preparing for her upcoming film F2 where she is paired with Venkatesh, and she will shoot for her role in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. All in all, 2018 is going to be a fruitful year for the actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film