Tamannaah, who has been shooting in Greece for nearly 20 days, is expected to come back to Hyderabad shortly. The actress had gone to Athens in mid May to join a major schedule of her upcoming film That Is Mahalakshmi, a remake of Queen.
Directed by Prasanth Varma, the film is nearing completion and in the past couple of months, the team shot extensively in Mysore and Greece. Apart from Tamannaah, Kajal Aggarwal too flew to the same location in Europe to film the Tamil version.
Meanwhile, Tamannaah is expected to start preparing for her upcoming film F2 where she is paired with Venkatesh, and she will shoot for her role in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. All in all, 2018 is going to be a fruitful year for the actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up