Star heroine Tamannaah, who has been shooting for Queen’s Telugu remake in France, will soon team up with Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. Tamannaah’s next Bollywood flick will be a remake of the cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda.
While Tamannaah will reprise Lakshmi Menon’s role, Farhan plays Siddharth’s character. Sanjay Dutt, who’s returned to acting with Bhoomi, will repeat Bobby Simha’s villainous act. This remake will be produced by hero Ajay Devgn and directed by Nishikant Kamat.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away