Star heroine Tamannaah, who has been shooting for Queen’s Telugu remake in France, will soon team up with Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. Tamannaah’s next Bollywood flick will be a remake of the cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda.
While Tamannaah will reprise Lakshmi Menon’s role, Farhan plays Siddharth’s character. Sanjay Dutt, who’s returned to acting with Bhoomi, will repeat Bobby Simha’s villainous act. This remake will be produced by hero Ajay Devgn and directed by Nishikant Kamat.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad