Star heroine Tamannaah, who has been shooting for Queen’s Telugu remake in France, will soon team up with Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. Tamannaah’s next Bollywood flick will be a remake of the cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda.
While Tamannaah will reprise Lakshmi Menon’s role, Farhan plays Siddharth’s character. Sanjay Dutt, who’s returned to acting with Bhoomi, will repeat Bobby Simha’s villainous act. This remake will be produced by hero Ajay Devgn and directed by Nishikant Kamat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?