Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast completing its shooting formalities. The makers are currently canning a few crucial scenes at Ramoji Film City. Later, the unit will hear to the Vikarabad forests for another important schedule.
And then, Sye Raa’s final schedule will take place at Annapurna 7 Acres. A lavish song will be picturized in this schedule, and, the latest updates reveal that Tamannaah, who’s essaying a key role in Sye Raa, will be shaking a leg with Chiru for a special number. This will be the first time that Tamannaah will be sharing screen space with the Megastar.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious biopic. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and Sudeep are playing key roles in this magnum opus. Sye Raa is expected to hit screens for Dasara. Ram Charan is bankrolling the movie with a whopping Rs 250 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially