Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast completing its shooting formalities. The makers are currently canning a few crucial scenes at Ramoji Film City. Later, the unit will hear to the Vikarabad forests for another important schedule.
And then, Sye Raa’s final schedule will take place at Annapurna 7 Acres. A lavish song will be picturized in this schedule, and, the latest updates reveal that Tamannaah, who’s essaying a key role in Sye Raa, will be shaking a leg with Chiru for a special number. This will be the first time that Tamannaah will be sharing screen space with the Megastar.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious biopic. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and Sudeep are playing key roles in this magnum opus. Sye Raa is expected to hit screens for Dasara. Ram Charan is bankrolling the movie with a whopping Rs 250 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India