Tamannaah is one of the most sought after heroines in Telugu cinema and she has two high profile projects each in Telugu and Hindi, in her kitty this year. Meanwhile, her recent Tamil film ‘Veeram’, in which she paired up with Ajith turned out to be a huge hit and she’s once again back in demand there.
The latest buzz is that Tamannaah has been approached for the sequel of Boss Engira Baskaran that’ll go on floors later this year. The original version had Arya, Santhanam and Nayanthara in lead roles and this combination is going to be repeated once again in the sequel. Although Tamannaah hasn’t officially stated that she has signed the project, Kollywood is abuzz with rumours that Tamannaah is indeed the top contender for the film. M Rajesh, who directed the original film, will be directing the sequel as well.
On the other hand, Veerudokkade, the dubbed version of Veeram, is gearing up for release on March 21. It’s said to be a complete mass entertainer and the film’s audio was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. Shouryam Siva has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan