Tamannaah is one of the most sought after heroines in Telugu cinema and she has two high profile projects each in Telugu and Hindi, in her kitty this year. Meanwhile, her recent Tamil film ‘Veeram’, in which she paired up with Ajith turned out to be a huge hit and she’s once again back in demand there.
The latest buzz is that Tamannaah has been approached for the sequel of Boss Engira Baskaran that’ll go on floors later this year. The original version had Arya, Santhanam and Nayanthara in lead roles and this combination is going to be repeated once again in the sequel. Although Tamannaah hasn’t officially stated that she has signed the project, Kollywood is abuzz with rumours that Tamannaah is indeed the top contender for the film. M Rajesh, who directed the original film, will be directing the sequel as well.
On the other hand, Veerudokkade, the dubbed version of Veeram, is gearing up for release on March 21. It’s said to be a complete mass entertainer and the film’s audio was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. Shouryam Siva has directed the film.
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel
- Maharshi fourth single-All eyes on DSP now
- Chiranjeevi donates money to Hyderabad firefighter
- Telugu actor confirms his breakup through Instagram
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Shraddha Srinath being flooded with offers