Star heroine Tamannaah is currently working on Seetimaarr with Gopichand and the Bollywood film, Bole Chudiyan, with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamannaah is being considered for Vijay’s highly-anticipated next project.
Vijay’s next will be directed by AR Murugadoss and it’s being touted as a sequel to Vijay-Murugadoss’ Thuppakki. However, the confirmation regarding Tamannaah’s inclusion in the cast will be out with the official announcement. If she signs the project, it will mark Tamannaah’s second collaboration with Vijay after their 2010 film, Sura.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy