Star heroine Tamannaah is currently working on Seetimaarr with Gopichand and the Bollywood film, Bole Chudiyan, with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamannaah is being considered for Vijay’s highly-anticipated next project.
Vijay’s next will be directed by AR Murugadoss and it’s being touted as a sequel to Vijay-Murugadoss’ Thuppakki. However, the confirmation regarding Tamannaah’s inclusion in the cast will be out with the official announcement. If she signs the project, it will mark Tamannaah’s second collaboration with Vijay after their 2010 film, Sura.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut