Star heroine Tamannaah took to Instagram and shared a throwback video to drive away the blues in these trying times. The inspiring video shows Tamannaah performing handstand under her trainer’s supervision.
In the video, Tamannaah carefully manages the perfect handstand but falls in the end. We can hear her trainer saying “falling is an art.” Tamannaah reiterates it and says that she can’t stress enough upon the importance of falling and failing way before you get it right.
“One of many attempts of falling accurately before I could rise and do a perfect headstand,” she said, and goes on to caution her fans to not practice the handstand without a trainer.
View this post on Instagram
I present to you the ‘Art of falling'. Cannot stress enough upon the importance of falling and failing way before you get it right. One of many attempts of falling accurately before I could rise and do a perfect headstand. (Do not practice this without a trainer) #SoundOn #Headstand #throwbackthursday #fitnessfirst
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram