Star heroine Tamannaah took to Instagram and shared a throwback video to drive away the blues in these trying times. The inspiring video shows Tamannaah performing handstand under her trainer’s supervision.
In the video, Tamannaah carefully manages the perfect handstand but falls in the end. We can hear her trainer saying “falling is an art.” Tamannaah reiterates it and says that she can’t stress enough upon the importance of falling and failing way before you get it right.
“One of many attempts of falling accurately before I could rise and do a perfect headstand,” she said, and goes on to caution her fans to not practice the handstand without a trainer.
View this post on Instagram
I present to you the ‘Art of falling'. Cannot stress enough upon the importance of falling and failing way before you get it right. One of many attempts of falling accurately before I could rise and do a perfect headstand. (Do not practice this without a trainer) #SoundOn #Headstand #throwbackthursday #fitnessfirst
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry