Star heroine Tamannaah has been on a signing spree of late. She will next be seen in a handful of films, mostly thrillers, down South. And now, the actress has signed her next Hindi film opposite acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Tamannaah will be romancing Nawazuddin in a soon-to-commence romantic drama, titled Bole Chudiyan. The film will also feature popular filmmaker Anurag Kashyap in a key role. Nawazuddin’s brother Shamaas Nawab Siddiqui will be making his directorial debut with this movie. Tamannaah has grabbed the role after Bollywood actress Mouni Roy walked out of the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release