Actress Tamannaah is all set to woo her fans with her glamour, acting prowess and mercurial dances in the upcoming trilingual thriller, Abhinetri, which is releasing on October 7th. Tamannaah worked quite hard for this movie and her dedication has now won dancing legend Prabhu Deva’s appreciation.
In his latest interview, Prabhu Deva hailed Tamannaah as an amazing actress and dancer. He further said that Tamannaah was so dedicated that she allocated twenty days just for the rehearsals for her role and dances. “She could have easily finished shooting for a film in that much time,” Prabhu Deva added.
Directed by AL Vijay, Abhinetri is releasing in Tamil as Devi(L) and Tutak Tutak Tutiya in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero