Actress Tamannaah is all set to woo her fans with her glamour, acting prowess and mercurial dances in the upcoming trilingual thriller, Abhinetri, which is releasing on October 7th. Tamannaah worked quite hard for this movie and her dedication has now won dancing legend Prabhu Deva’s appreciation.
In his latest interview, Prabhu Deva hailed Tamannaah as an amazing actress and dancer. He further said that Tamannaah was so dedicated that she allocated twenty days just for the rehearsals for her role and dances. “She could have easily finished shooting for a film in that much time,” Prabhu Deva added.
Directed by AL Vijay, Abhinetri is releasing in Tamil as Devi(L) and Tutak Tutak Tutiya in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next
- Naveen Chandra becomes the talk of the town in Tollywood