In a latest interview, Tamannaah opened up about her brush with the deadly virus. “I was really scared when getting treated, there was a constant fear of death in me. I had very severe symptoms that I knew had killed others on their way to recovery,” she said.
Tamannaah is thankful to the doctors and her family for giving her care and strength to beat the virus and says that she now values her life more than ever. She also responded about the trolls who body-shamed her after she gained weight due to medication during her COVID-19 recovery. “How insensitive can people around us be?,” she lamented.
Tamannaah will soon be seen in her maiden web-series, November Story. She also signed a Telugu film titled Gurthunda Seethakalam recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail