In a latest interview, Tamannaah opened up about her brush with the deadly virus. “I was really scared when getting treated, there was a constant fear of death in me. I had very severe symptoms that I knew had killed others on their way to recovery,” she said.
Tamannaah is thankful to the doctors and her family for giving her care and strength to beat the virus and says that she now values her life more than ever. She also responded about the trolls who body-shamed her after she gained weight due to medication during her COVID-19 recovery. “How insensitive can people around us be?,” she lamented.
Tamannaah will soon be seen in her maiden web-series, November Story. She also signed a Telugu film titled Gurthunda Seethakalam recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures