It was reported long ago that star heroine Tamannaah would reprise Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Queen. The film was supposed to be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi and produced by Thiagarajan.
But in an unexpected development, this much-hyped film has been shelved, according to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles. The reasons behind this sudden twist are yet unknown.
On the other hand, Tamannaah was also supposed to act in Queen’s Telugu remake to be directed by Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind. No latest update is available on this project yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends