It was reported long ago that star heroine Tamannaah would reprise Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Queen. The film was supposed to be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi and produced by Thiagarajan.
But in an unexpected development, this much-hyped film has been shelved, according to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles. The reasons behind this sudden twist are yet unknown.
On the other hand, Tamannaah was also supposed to act in Queen’s Telugu remake to be directed by Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind. No latest update is available on this project yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?