Tamannaah’s upcoming Tamil film, Chiyaan Vikram’s Sketch, is slated for release in January, 2018. The actress is currently busy with three movies in Telugu and two projects in Hindi. Today, Tamannaah’s latest Tamil film has been made official.
Tamannaah will be seen opposite hero Udhayanidhi Stalin in her next Tamil project. Seenu Ramasamy, who had earlier directed Tamannaah-Vijay Sethupathi’s 2016 hit cop action entertainer Dharmadurai, will direct this movie. Red Giant Movies banner will bankroll the project.
Tentatively titled Kanne Kalaimaane, this film will have its music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The shooting of this film will kick-start from January 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors