Tamannaah’s upcoming Tamil film, Chiyaan Vikram’s Sketch, is slated for release in January, 2018. The actress is currently busy with three movies in Telugu and two projects in Hindi. Today, Tamannaah’s latest Tamil film has been made official.
Tamannaah will be seen opposite hero Udhayanidhi Stalin in her next Tamil project. Seenu Ramasamy, who had earlier directed Tamannaah-Vijay Sethupathi’s 2016 hit cop action entertainer Dharmadurai, will direct this movie. Red Giant Movies banner will bankroll the project.
Tentatively titled Kanne Kalaimaane, this film will have its music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The shooting of this film will kick-start from January 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India to see the daylight soon
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans before doing Rajamouli film
- Tollywood producers give up- All set for big OTT releases
- Its official: Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked promo on Youtube
- Young actress tests positive for COVID-19
- Niharika Konidela gets engaged