Tamannaah’s upcoming Tamil film, Chiyaan Vikram’s Sketch, is slated for release in January, 2018. The actress is currently busy with three movies in Telugu and two projects in Hindi. Today, Tamannaah’s latest Tamil film has been made official.
Tamannaah will be seen opposite hero Udhayanidhi Stalin in her next Tamil project. Seenu Ramasamy, who had earlier directed Tamannaah-Vijay Sethupathi’s 2016 hit cop action entertainer Dharmadurai, will direct this movie. Red Giant Movies banner will bankroll the project.
Tentatively titled Kanne Kalaimaane, this film will have its music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The shooting of this film will kick-start from January 19.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film