With the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases across the country, Tamannaah, like most other actors, has mostly limited herself in her residence in Mumbai. In a recent interview, the star heroine revealed how lockdown has turned her into an expert chef.
Now, it looks like Tamannaah has found a new passion for exploring nature. Tamannaah, along with a companion, recently visited the popular trekking destination Asangaon Mahuli Fort situated in Thane, Maharashtra. She took to Instagram and shared a picture of her trekking through the lush jungle. “Get lost in nature and you will find yourself,” Tamannaah wrote, along with the hashtags #NatureLover #NewLove and #NewPassion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?