With the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases across the country, Tamannaah, like most other actors, has mostly limited herself in her residence in Mumbai. In a recent interview, the star heroine revealed how lockdown has turned her into an expert chef.
Now, it looks like Tamannaah has found a new passion for exploring nature. Tamannaah, along with a companion, recently visited the popular trekking destination Asangaon Mahuli Fort situated in Thane, Maharashtra. She took to Instagram and shared a picture of her trekking through the lush jungle. “Get lost in nature and you will find yourself,” Tamannaah wrote, along with the hashtags #NatureLover #NewLove and #NewPassion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case