Star heroine Tamannaah had forayed into the Kannada film industry with a sizzling special song in the 2016 action entertainer, Jaguar. Tamannaah was paid a bomb for that song. Now, the actress has signed her second song in a Sandalwood flick.
Tamannaah will be sizzling alongside Kannada star Yash in the latter’s ongoing high-budget entertainer, KGF. The song shoot will take place in the coming week. Prashant Neel is directing the film which is being bankrolled by Hombale Films. KGF is a multilingual film and it will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release