Star heroine Tamannaah had forayed into the Kannada film industry with a sizzling special song in the 2016 action entertainer, Jaguar. Tamannaah was paid a bomb for that song. Now, the actress has signed her second song in a Sandalwood flick.
Tamannaah will be sizzling alongside Kannada star Yash in the latter’s ongoing high-budget entertainer, KGF. The song shoot will take place in the coming week. Prashant Neel is directing the film which is being bankrolled by Hombale Films. KGF is a multilingual film and it will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever