Star heroine Tamannaah had forayed into the Kannada film industry with a sizzling special song in the 2016 action entertainer, Jaguar. Tamannaah was paid a bomb for that song. Now, the actress has signed her second song in a Sandalwood flick.
Tamannaah will be sizzling alongside Kannada star Yash in the latter’s ongoing high-budget entertainer, KGF. The song shoot will take place in the coming week. Prashant Neel is directing the film which is being bankrolled by Hombale Films. KGF is a multilingual film and it will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?