It is a known fact that Tamannah has been roped in to shake a leg in Bellamkonda Suresh’s upcoming movie in the direction of Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao. Latest update reveals that the song is being currently shot from the past two days in a lavishly laid set in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad.
This is the second time that Tamannah is pairing up for a song with Suresh after his hit debut film Alludu Seenu. Meanwhile, the ace actress is also busy promoting her upcoming film Bengal Tiger which is up for release on the 27th of November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood