As the last leg of the film’s marathon promotions are nearing completion, Tamannaah, who will be seen in the role of princess Avanthika in Baahubali, lavished praise on the key members of S.S. Rajamouli’s family who are a part of this epic fantasy. Speaking to a national media, Tamannaah seemed all happy about the output and exuded confidence of its success at the box office.
She said that the family members of director Rajamouli played a pivotal role in churning out this magnum opus. She mentioned that S.S.Karthikeya, son of Rajamouli, did a wonderful job while assisting his father in the direction field. Without Karthikeya the shooting wouldn’t go further on some days, added Tamannaah. She also showered praise on Rama Rajamouli, the costume designer, and Valli, the line producer, for being a backbone for this team.
This high-budgeted period drama is gearing up for a massive release on the 10th of July. It is releasing worldwide across many countries in more than 4000 screens
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual