She responded saying that she is too busy with her career and has no time for romance or marriage.
She reportedly added that age is not the criterion for marriage and one should get into a relationship leading to marriage only when it feels like it. Her opinions reflect the mindsets of youngsters in India, in contrast to our elders who are of the opinion that marriage should happen at the right time.
Tamannah will be next seen opposite Mahesh babu in the Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’. She is also expected to be seen in an item number in Bellamkonda Suresh’s son film under the direction of V.V. Vinayak
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections