Pandem Kodi was the film which brought young hero Vishal into the limelight. Directed by Linguswamy, this film is gearing up with its sequel now, and according to the latest update, Linguswamy has approached Tamannah for the female lead.
Reports reveal that after hearing the story, Tamannah was quite excited and has given the nod for the film. She will soon allocate the dates for the film which is currently in its pre-production stages.
On the other hand, Tamannah is busy promoting her latest magnum opus Baahubali which is set for a mammoth release this July 10th.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director