We had already reported a week back that the shooting of Tamannah’s Queen remake has gone on floors once again after the makers roped ‘Awe’ director Prashanth Varma to direct the film.
The shooting of the film is on in the city of Mysore and Tamannah’s look from the film was released today. Seen here in the above picture is Tamannah sporting a geeky look with saree and glasses.
Her look has gone viral and has created a decent buzz for the film. Titled That is Mahalakshmi, this film is the official remake of the Hindi film Queen.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’