Well-known Tamil actor-filmmaker duo Sasikumar and Samuthirakani had earlier given several hit films. As per the latest reports in the Tamil media circles, the duo is planning yet another project in Samuthirakani’s direction after 6 long years.
The reports further reveal that this film will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and that Samuthirakani is planning to approach Nani for the Telugu version. In 2015, Samuthirakani’s bilingual action drama, Jenda Pai Kapiraju, starred Nani. The film released amid several pre-release hiccups and ended up as a disappointing venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event
- Beach Road Chetan’s unique promotional strategy