Yesterday, on the occasion of national award-winning Kollywood actor Samuthirakani’s birthday, the makers of the upcoming slice of life drama, Panchathantram, unveiled his first look poster. In the movie, Samuthirakani plays a 60-year-old retired bank employee named Ramanatham.
Panchathantram’s makers are thrilled to have Samuthirakani playing a key role which will be one of the main highlights of their movie. Apparently, the acclaimed actor’s role will remind everyone of their father and the film will explore an unseen side of Samuthirakani’s acting repertoire.
Panchathantram’s shooting formalities will be wrapped up in 10 days, while the post-production work is going on simultaneously. Senior comedian Brahmanandam, Swathi, Shivathmika Rajasekhar, young hero Rahul Vijay and ‘Mathu Vadalara’ fame Naresh Agasthya will be seen in lead roles in the movie.
Being directed by debutant Harsha Pulipaka, Panchathantram is produced jointly by Akhilesh Vardhan and Srujan Yarabolu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Akhil’s next in no mood to compromise
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer