For the past few months, the Nadigar Sangham (Tamil Movie Artistes’ Association) elections have been witnessing interesting twists full of allegations and war of words, which give a complete déjà vu of the Telugu Movie Artistes Association (MAA) elections. Today, the Madras High Court has stayed the Nadigar Sangham elections which were supposed to take place on the 15th July, following a petition filed by popular Tamil star Vishal.
Alleging that the association’s President and senior actor, Sarath Kumar, has resorted to corruptive measures in the handling of the association’s money, Vishal, Karthi and senior character actor Nasser sought legal help from the court and even requested for the conducting of elections in the presence of two retired HC judges.
Vishal is contesting for the General Secretary’s post and he has locked horns with Sarath Kumar in an intense war over the
Articles that might interest you:
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- Mahesh Babu urges fans to stay away from celebrations