Trisha has been in film industry for almost ten years now. After acting in both Telugu and Tamil films, she’s one of the very few actresses who has withstood competition and still continues to sign big projects. Recently, when a leading newspaper asked her about idol worshipping and what sets Tamil audience apart, she said, “People in Tamil Nadu love their film stars. But, it isn’t like the way the people in Andhra Pradesh worship their heroes.
While the fans go for their stars’ films, the Tamil film audience also accepts new filmmakers and actors. They don’t go by actors and producers, they go by stories and scripts. This is something that sets this industry apart from the rest,” Trisha said. She’ll soon be seen in NTR’s Dhammu, where she’s pairing up with NTR for the first time and apart from this, she has two more films in her kitty.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours