After making an impressive debut in Telugu films alongside Superstar Mahesh Babu in 1 Nenokkadine, the gorgeous Delhi lass Kriti Sanon made her Bollywood with Heropanti. She went on to act in Naga Chaitanya’s Dohchay and Shah Rukh Khan’s Dilwale and is also in talks for Salman Khan’s next.
According to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles, Kriti may soon make her Tamil debut as she is reportedly in talks with the makers of leading Tamil star Ajith’s upcoming film in Souryam Siva’s direction. Even though Kriti is yet to sign on the dotted lines, talks are said to be in advance stage and she is expected to grab this prestigious project eventually.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers