It is a known fact that Tamil heroes Arya and Vishal are doing a film called Enemy as of now. Most of the film’s shoot happened in RFC, Hyderabad and now the team is busy canning the film in Chennai.
Yesterday, while canning a crazy action scene, Arya got injured and was rushed to the hospital. He was doing the stunt without a body double and had a bad fall while jumping for the action scene.
But being a fighter, Arya is back on the sets today and has completed the shot. Arya is in news these days as he is in talks to play the villain in Bunny’s Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now