It is a known fact that Tamil heroes Arya and Vishal are doing a film called Enemy as of now. Most of the film’s shoot happened in RFC, Hyderabad and now the team is busy canning the film in Chennai.
Yesterday, while canning a crazy action scene, Arya got injured and was rushed to the hospital. He was doing the stunt without a body double and had a bad fall while jumping for the action scene.
But being a fighter, Arya is back on the sets today and has completed the shot. Arya is in news these days as he is in talks to play the villain in Bunny’s Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero