The highly-anticipated film in the combination of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu has been launched with a formal puja this morning. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, which has Bharath Ane Nenu’s heroine Kiara Advani as the female lead.
As per the latest updates, popular Tamil hero Prashanth will be essaying a key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film. Prashanth is well-known to Telugu audience through movies like Donga Donga and Jeans etc.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the chief antagonist and former heroine Sneha in a crucial role. DSP is going to compose music for the movie.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement