The highly-anticipated film in the combination of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu has been launched with a formal puja this morning. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, which has Bharath Ane Nenu’s heroine Kiara Advani as the female lead.
As per the latest updates, popular Tamil hero Prashanth will be essaying a key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film. Prashanth is well-known to Telugu audience through movies like Donga Donga and Jeans etc.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the chief antagonist and former heroine Sneha in a crucial role. DSP is going to compose music for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement