The highly-anticipated film in the combination of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu has been launched with a formal puja this morning. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, which has Bharath Ane Nenu’s heroine Kiara Advani as the female lead.
As per the latest updates, popular Tamil hero Prashanth will be essaying a key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film. Prashanth is well-known to Telugu audience through movies like Donga Donga and Jeans etc.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the chief antagonist and former heroine Sneha in a crucial role. DSP is going to compose music for the movie.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video