The highly-anticipated film in the combination of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu has been launched with a formal puja this morning. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, which has Bharath Ane Nenu’s heroine Kiara Advani as the female lead.
As per the latest updates, popular Tamil hero Prashanth will be essaying a key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film. Prashanth is well-known to Telugu audience through movies like Donga Donga and Jeans etc.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the chief antagonist and former heroine Sneha in a crucial role. DSP is going to compose music for the movie.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club