Yesterday, film star and Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and urged the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu K Palanisamy to rescue the 30 fishermen stranded at Chennai Harbour. Pawan told the CM that the fishermen hail from Sompeta in Srikakulam and they are stuck at the harbour due to the lockdown.
In a letter written in Telugu, Tamil and English, Pawan urged the Tamil Nadu CM to offer food to the fishermen and ensure their safe return. In his response, the CM told Pawan that he has informed the concerned department to act on it immediately. “We will take care of them. Thank you!,” assured the CM.
— Edappadi K Palaniswami (@CMOTamilNadu) March 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral
- Script locked for surprise hit’s sequel
- Namrata showcases Mahesh Babu’s ‘real run’
- Star heroine’s Instagram account hacked
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix