As expected, Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest political drama, Sarkar, has landed in a major controversy. Tamil Nadu state minister Kadambur Raju has blasted Sarkar’s team for a derogatory scene that allegedly portrayed one of ex-CM Jayalalithaa’s popular welfare schemes in poor light.
The controversial scene in question showcases people setting fire on free mixers, grinders and other goodies offered by the government. The minister demanded Sarkar’s team to remove the scene immediately or face strict action. The film’s makers are yet to come up with their response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film