As expected, Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest political drama, Sarkar, has landed in a major controversy. Tamil Nadu state minister Kadambur Raju has blasted Sarkar’s team for a derogatory scene that allegedly portrayed one of ex-CM Jayalalithaa’s popular welfare schemes in poor light.
The controversial scene in question showcases people setting fire on free mixers, grinders and other goodies offered by the government. The minister demanded Sarkar’s team to remove the scene immediately or face strict action. The film’s makers are yet to come up with their response.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film