As expected, Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest political drama, Sarkar, has landed in a major controversy. Tamil Nadu state minister Kadambur Raju has blasted Sarkar’s team for a derogatory scene that allegedly portrayed one of ex-CM Jayalalithaa’s popular welfare schemes in poor light.
The controversial scene in question showcases people setting fire on free mixers, grinders and other goodies offered by the government. The minister demanded Sarkar’s team to remove the scene immediately or face strict action. The film’s makers are yet to come up with their response.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala