The ongoing dispute between several bigwigs in Tamil cinema and actor Simbu took a dramatic turn recently. After several producers complained about Simbu’s unprofessional behaviour, it was certain that a red card would be issued against the actor. However, the film producers council adopted another strategy to find a solution to the problem.
Reports from Kollywood suggest that in a meeting convened to address Simbu’s unprofessionalism, the council invited Simbu’s mother, Usha T Rajendar, to inform her about the series of complaints against her son. After listening to the whole story, Usha is said to have promised the council that she will make sure that her son, Simbu, will attend shoots regularly and that he will shoot every day between 10 am and 6 pm.
Interestingly, soon after the meeting, Venkat Prabhu, who was supposed to direct a political drama, Maanaadu with Simbu was informed about the developments and buzz is that the film, which was shelved after the producer decided that he can’t work with Simbu anymore, is now on track and that it might go on floors soon. Now, it remains to be seen if Simbu will toe the line or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career