Nayanthara is undoubtedly the top heroine in Tamil cinema and has some of the biggest projects in her hands. Four out of five films of her are super hits these days.
But in the last few months, there has been a talk that Nayan has become too costly to handle. A lot of money is going for the salaries of her team which are close to five to six people. They travel in flights and are high maintenance on sets.
So, the talk from the Tamil media is that the producers are planning to keep a check on this and talk to Nayan about her remuneration and all these extra expenditures. A bond will be made where everything will be chalked out clearly and payment will be made only if and only necessary for Nayan’s team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film