RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s second film, Maha Samudram, is easily one of the most delayed Tollywood films ever. Ajay had approached several actors and producers in the past one year. Finally, he got the approval of hero Sharwanand and producer Anil Sunkra for the project, while Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari is touted as the film’s leading lady.
Maha Samudram is an intense action drama and it also features another hero in a lead role. In the past, there were reports that popular Tamil hero Siddharth was approached for the part. However, Sid could not commit to the project due to his busy schedule.
And if the latest reports are anything to go by, Sid has finally given his dates for Maha Samudram, and the project will be going on floors once the lockdown is lifted. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film