RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s second film, Maha Samudram, is easily one of the most delayed Tollywood films ever. Ajay had approached several actors and producers in the past one year. Finally, he got the approval of hero Sharwanand and producer Anil Sunkra for the project, while Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari is touted as the film’s leading lady.
Maha Samudram is an intense action drama and it also features another hero in a lead role. In the past, there were reports that popular Tamil hero Siddharth was approached for the part. However, Sid could not commit to the project due to his busy schedule.
And if the latest reports are anything to go by, Sid has finally given his dates for Maha Samudram, and the project will be going on floors once the lockdown is lifted. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film