National award winning Tamil star Dhanush is eagerly waiting for VIP 2’s release in Telugu. The film is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. Dhanush and the film’s director Soundaryaa Rajinikanth were in Hyderabad yesterday and interacted with the media.
Speaking on the occasion, Dhanush said that he has plans to produce movies in Telugu on his Wunderbar Films banner. However, Dhanush said he needs to first understand the sensibilities of Telugu audience and the market dynamics before taking the plunge. Dhanush revealed that his soon to be commenced movie, Maari 2, will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party