Tamil star Thala Ajith and his Vivegam director Siva have joined forces once again for yet another high-budget entertainer. Titled Viswasam, the film is being bankrolled by Vivegam’s makers under Sathya Jyothi Films banner.
Viswasam’s next major schedule is all set to be commenced in Rajahmundry. In the schedule, Ajith, who’s playing dual roles in Viswasam, will begin shooting for his other role which will showcase him in a soft and gentleman avatar.
Viswasam is said to be based in North Chennai backdrop. The film will hit the screens for Diwali. D Imman is scoring music for an Ajith film for the first time. Nayantara is said to have given her nod to the movie even without listening to the script.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic