Mande Suryudu has an extensive drug mafia backdrop. The film’s director Magizh Thirumeni did an extensive research on the mafia’s modus operandi before taking it on the floors. SS Thaman has scored the tunes and Venkateswarlu, Yellareddy and Ganesh Yadav are releasing the film in Telugu.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites