Mande Suryudu has an extensive drug mafia backdrop. The film’s director Magizh Thirumeni did an extensive research on the mafia’s modus operandi before taking it on the floors. SS Thaman has scored the tunes and Venkateswarlu, Yellareddy and Ganesh Yadav are releasing the film in Telugu.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?