Mande Suryudu has an extensive drug mafia backdrop. The film’s director Magizh Thirumeni did an extensive research on the mafia’s modus operandi before taking it on the floors. SS Thaman has scored the tunes and Venkateswarlu, Yellareddy and Ganesh Yadav are releasing the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues