We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. Already stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, NTR and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is Tamil super star Vijay.
According to the latest update, Vijay has announced a relief fund of 5 lakhs a short while ago. Along with veteran actor Satyaraj also donated 2 lakhs in addition. It is very good to see the top heroes from other film industries donating money for the needy and hope that many stars follow suit.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa