Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap has a cult fan following for his impeccable body of work. His latest film, a Netflix original titled Choked, had its digital premiere today. On this occasion, Anurag interacted with a popular Tamil media house.
Anurag was asked about his favourite Tamil stars he would cast if he were to remake some of his cult classics in Tamil. While Anurag chose Siddharth for Dev D, Vijay Sethupathi and Dhanush are his choices for Gangs of Wasseypur.
Also, Anurag said he would cast Thala Ajith and Vijay Sethupathi for his much-talked-about Netflix series Sacred Games. Lastly, the acclaimed filmmaker said that Dhanush was his initial choice for the serial killer thriller, Raman Raghav and that he had even narrated the script to him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?