Following the disappointing outcome of his recent release, Araku Road Lo, actor Sairam Shankar is testing his chances once again with an action thriller, Neno Rakam. Directed by Sudharshan, this movie has already wrapped up its shooting part and the post-production work is going in at a brisk pace.
Neno Rakam will mark the Tollywood comeback for veteran Tamil star Sarathkumar, who is acting in a Telugu movie after a guest appearance in the 2015 movie Jenda Pai Kapiraju starring Nani.
The film is being produced by Srikanth Reddy and he is going to release the it very soon.
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer