Whenever it comes to national disasters and natural calamities, film stars always chipped in with monetary contribution and aided their respective governments. In the times of Coronavirus too, several film stars are donating huge amounts to prevent the virus and help the needy.
The latest update is that stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan and his Indian 2 director Shankar donated Rs 10 lakh each to FEFSI in Chennai. Also, Dhanush donated Rs 15 lakhs to the association to help the Tamil film industry workers procure daily needs in the prevailing lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?