Whenever it comes to national disasters and natural calamities, film stars always chipped in with monetary contribution and aided their respective governments. In the times of Coronavirus too, several film stars are donating huge amounts to prevent the virus and help the needy.
The latest update is that stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan and his Indian 2 director Shankar donated Rs 10 lakh each to FEFSI in Chennai. Also, Dhanush donated Rs 15 lakhs to the association to help the Tamil film industry workers procure daily needs in the prevailing lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise