Whenever it comes to national disasters and natural calamities, film stars always chipped in with monetary contribution and aided their respective governments. In the times of Coronavirus too, several film stars are donating huge amounts to prevent the virus and help the needy.
The latest update is that stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan and his Indian 2 director Shankar donated Rs 10 lakh each to FEFSI in Chennai. Also, Dhanush donated Rs 15 lakhs to the association to help the Tamil film industry workers procure daily needs in the prevailing lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project